An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Project Manager to join Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), a leading charity body and financial institution who are experiencing continued growth and development. The successful candidate will join a significant programme of change, managing a varied and dynamic range of projects including branding and marketing, risk, HR, operations, and other strategic transformation projects.
This role will involve driving change by providing high quality, consistent delivery of varying initiatives/projects across multiple business lines. The Senior Project Manager will need to deliver to project charters/goals and communicate progress towards milestones to key stakeholders to enable the business areas to support and adopt the change. The Senior Project Manager will also need to provide proactive business project leadership which will require strong stakeholder facilitation skills and the ability to work through complex issues to determine the right course of action.
- Must be tenacious, able to pursue stakeholders for deliverables, assess issues to conclusion; able to get the answers from resources that are already stretched and distracted
- Confident communicator able to debate/challenge concisely, empathetically and clearly at all levels
- Attention to detail is critical; each project/portfolio requires full status reporting and clarity of outstanding elements, risks, issues and dependencies
- Ability to influence stakeholders and guide through decisions and assessment of requirements and delivery
- Taking full responsibility for the definition, documentation and successful completion of projects ensuring risk management processes are maintained
- Extensive project management experience
- Be able to interpret the technical terminology so that it can be understood by your stakeholders
- Project finance controls, evidence of budgetary responsibility and control processes
- Experience in managing teams sourced from multiple departments/disciplines
- Able to mentor and provide guidance to the project management team
We’re a charity, a bank and champion for better giving, and for over 90 years we’ve been helping donors, companies and charities make a bigger impact. We exist to make giving go further, so together we can transform more lives and communities around the world. We are CAF and we make giving count.
CAF is a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please advise us if you consider yourself to have a disability.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.