We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Customer Service Representative for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of the team who look after our customers using your excellent customer service skills, to assist them with making charitable donations. Our office is based in Kingshill, Kent where you will initially be based full time for training and you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home, once training has been successfully completed.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours of the teams range from 8am to 6pm on a rota basis, with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Customer Service Representative you will receive:
- Salary £21,930
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will include:
- Corresponding with customers via email and phone
- Delivering excellent customer service to our customers
- Process donation requests on behalf of customers and / or employees
- Responding to all enquiries received in an efficient and effective way
Skills required of our Customer Service Representative:
- Experience of working within a customer service environment. Perhaps you have worked in a customer facing role and are looking for a new opportunity.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literature – specifically working knowledge of Microsoft and Excel is essential
- Good team player
- Able to work well under pressure and prioritise workload
Interested in joining us as our Customer Service Representative and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number RH596
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
If you are successful in your application, you will be invited to an interactive assessment centre our next assessment centre.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress