Job title: Finance Operations Administrator
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Based in: Kings Hill, Kent
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: £21,930 per annum
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Finance Operations Administrator for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our award winning team, who process receipts from donors, carry out transaction monitoring and submit Gift Aid claims. Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will initially be based full time for training. You will be based the majority of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work
In return for joining as our Finance Operations Administrator you will receive:
- Salary £21,930
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Finance Operations Administrator your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all receipts are applied to donors accounts in an accurate & timely manner.
- Reviewing receipts not in line with CAF’s AML/KYC guidelines, identifying & referring any payments to the relevant departments for further investigation.
- Performing transaction monitoring, fully understanding the individual requirements for each process.
- Prepare & submit Gift Aid Claims to HMRC ensuring the quality of data has been checked.
Skills required of our Finance Operations Administrator
- Able to demonstrate time management & prioritisation to ensure daily tasks are completed. Working within tight deadlines and SLA’s
- Ability to answer queries that are raised by various teams within CAF clearly & concisely.
- Ability to work under pressure & multitask.
- Experience of working in a busy Finance team, processing bank account transactions, performing reconciliations.
Interested in joining us as our Finance Operations Administrator and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 18 February 2022
Please use the apply button/send your CV to email@example.com or quoting reference number DD667
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress