We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Systems Analyst for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our IT team working closely with colleagues and the business to gather and document requirements that enable CAF’s strategies and operational plans to be delivered.
Our head office is based in Kingshill, Kent where you may need to go occasionally but this role is a hybrid role so you will be part woking from our head office and part working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Office hours are usually 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available/required.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Systems Analyst you will receive:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (Cash plan)
- Life assurance 4x basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Summer party
- Annual volunteering day
- Give as your earn scheme
- Annual flu vaccine
As our Systems Analyst you will be:
- working with new systems, making enhancements and dealing with issues to existing systems.
- Understanding and documenting the objectives of the business areas by applying appropriate techniques
- Understanding the technical environment and architecture in order to provide practical and efficient solutions.
- Documenting user requirements, liaising with developers and technical specialists in order to specify the overall functional and non-functional requirements.
- Involved in the review and evaluation of development artefacts to ensure they fulfil the success criteria of the requirements
- Ensuring that all work conforms to best practice principles and agreed timescales
- Working with other IT and business users in the definition and implementation of changes to operational procedures and standards as and when required
- Ensuring that requirements are documented, traceable and kept up to date
- Building and sustaining effective communication with other staff and managers to assure that work is neither overlooked or duplicated
Skills required of our Systems Analyst :
- Demonstrable experience in a similar position
- Experience managing projects
- Experience with Project methodologies like agile understand project management techniques.
- Basic skills in SQL
- UML (basic knowledge)
- Good written oral communication.
- Eye for detail
- Good communication skills at all levels
Interested in joining us as our Systems Analyst and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number CA657
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress