We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as an IT Service Delivery Manager for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our IT team helping ensure that strong service relationships are maintained with the business. Our office is based in Kingshill where you will be based 2 – 3 days a week and the rest of the week working from home (government guidance dependant).
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Office hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Service Delivery Manager you will receive:
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Generous Pension scheme
- Private Medical Insurance (Cash plan)
- Life assurance 4x basic salary
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Summer party
- Annual volunteering day
- Give as your earn scheme
- Annual flu vaccine
As our Service Delivery Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Problem, Incident and Service Request fulfillment management.
- Responsibility for the end-to-end service provision acting as a single point for escalation, ensuring that systems, processes and methodologies are followed
- Working with project and delivery teams
- Responsible for communications regarding service performance reporting to Senior Management on all issues.
- Maintaining and building strong customer and supplier relationships
- Ensuring SLA's and service excellence is managed and maintained, including attending internal and external service review meetings.
- Working with the Service Delivery, project, IT Security and procurement teams to co-ordinate input into new technology evaluation
- Liaising with business stakeholders to provide consultative input to solution changes/updates/upgrades and assist in defining and communicating the roadmap.
- Promoting a “problem-solving” culture continually improving quality. Incorporating systematic root cause analysis across and verifying that permanent corrective actions are identified and implemented
- Planning and scheduling resources.
Skills required of our IT Service Delivery Manager :
- Experience of IT service management across the service life cycle (end-to-end)
- Experienced in dealing with complex problems and breaking them down into understandable pieces.
- Ability to research subjects, with a commitment to provide continuous improvement.
- To work under pressure and think clearly in challenging situations in a logical manner.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Be flexible in approach and be comfortable with a fluid organisational structure that requires both team work and self sufficiency as necessary.
- High level of written and spoken skills
- Strong Initiative and driven, with a pro-active nature, keen to learn, personable, flexible and not afraid to get stuck into a large amount of detail
- Ability to apply original and innovative thinking.
- Have a diligent approach and a focus on quality.
Interested in joining our Service Delivery Team and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number SO659.
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress