Charities Aid Foundation (CAF), a leading charity body, are looking for a Customer Services Operations Manager to join their growing team. You will be responsible for leading and managing the Charity Verification team, managing and improving processes and ensuring all operations are compliant with industry regulations.
- Creating, managing and implementing customer services procedures, identifying gaps and making changes where necessary to ensure full compliance with policies and external regulations
- Interpreting and using appropriate policies and procedures as a source of reference to help determine risk levels for all beneficiary types, liaising with the Compliance Team, MLRO and AML team as appropriate
- Ensure the wider Customer Service Division remains up to date with relevant policy developments, ensuring processes are updated and training embedded
- Oversee the regular review of beneficiary account records ensuring the correct level of due diligence is carried out
- Develop, manage and implement change programmes which support the aims of the company and the Customer Service division
- Create and manage the budget for relevant areas of the division, identifying resource requirements while ensuring spending is kept within agreed levels
- Regularly review the performance of direct reports, identifying training needs and development plans, ensuring appropriate resources are employed to manage and improve performance and inform succession planning
- Build strong relationships with the international team, ensuring the verification service matches their requirements to help deliver growth in cross-border giving
- Seek to continually improve by challenging processes and empowering others to make changes that increase efficiency and maximised customer experience
- Handle and resolve complex customer complaints or enquiries from external and internal customers
- Built and sustain strong working relationships with internal and external customers and stakeholders
- Design and maintain suitable controls and processes to ensure compliance with internal policies and procedures, in relation to AML, Counter Terrorist Financing and Customer on-boarding
- A significant proven track record of managing a customer service centre within a regulated industry
- Excellent leadership experience and being able to demonstrate excellent results
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the confidence to liaise with executive level stakeholders
- Previous charity or non-for-profit industry experience would be advantageous but is not essential
- Qualification in Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Terrorist Financing or similar would be beneficial but is not essential as the company will support the development of a relevant qualification
We’re a charity, a bank and champion for better giving, and for over 90 years we’ve been helping donors, companies and charities make a bigger impact. We exist to make giving go further, so together we can transform more lives and communities around the world. We are CAF and we make giving count.
CAF is a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please advise us if you consider yourself to have a disability.