Job title: Senior Charity Verification Team Manager
Based in: Kings Hill, Kent
Department: Customer Services
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week
Salary: Up to £34,000
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Senior Charity Verification Team Manager for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) You will be an integral part of our Charity Verification team who are responsible for reviewing and approving distribution of donations to charities across the globe. Our office is based in Kings Hill where you will need to be office based 2 – 3 days a week but you will also have the opportunity of working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Office hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Customer Service Executive you will receive:
- Salary £34,000
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Senior Charity Verification Team Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Completing due diligence checks to verify charitable organisation’s by working with them to obtain appropriate evidence, documents and eligibility applications to ensure CAF funds are used for charitable purpose
- Communicating clearly and effectively with all business stakeholders within CAF, and externally with both clients and beneficiaries providing a detailed explanation when donations are declined
- Providing advice and guidance to all internal stakeholders concerning the charitable status of organisations and/or proposals from client donors regarding entering into charitable projects
- Responsibility for reviewing daily and monthly reports relating to audit and compliance reporting
- Ensuring that internal charity registers are accurately maintained.
- Authorising Anti-money laundering(AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) approvals for all donations to mitigate country risk and carry out all associated searches and investigations
- Authorising bank details, Politically Exposed Persons (PEP) approval reports and audit reports
- Responsibility for reviewing instructions sent with donations to ensure the purpose of the donation is Gift Aid complian
Skills required of our Senior Charity Verification Team Manager:
- Previous Administration experience
- Experience investigating information
- Anti money laundering regulations experience (beneficial)
- Excellent communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams
- Proven experience managing customer relationships
- Managing multiple priorities
- Ability to prioritise workload.
Interested in joining us as our Charity Verification Senior Team Manager and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number DP653
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress