Assistant Product Manager (SB791)
Download Job Description [PDF]
Job title: Assistant Product Manager
Job Reference: SB791
Contract: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week
Location: London based with Hybrid working
Salary: £33,000 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Assistant Product Manager for Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our award winning team, who work on the development of the philanthropy product set for Individual, High Net Worth and corporate donors. .
At CAF you will be joining an international workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people centred, driven by innovation and together we are building a leading great and safe place to work.
In return for joining as our Assistant Product Manager you will receive:
- Salary £33,000 per annum
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
- Sodexo Discount Platform
As our Assistant Product Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for the co-ordination of products and services in the Philanthropy division.
- Support Senior Product Managers to develop product propositions,
- Work with the Research and Marketing teams to understand customer needs, track customer satisfaction and draw out clear, actionable insights that drive the overall product strategy.
- Identifying product improvement needs and generating ideas for product enhancements.
- Use agile methodologies to leverage test and design concepts and accelerate product roadmaps.
- Own projects right through from concept to delivery, partnering with IT and teams across the business to launch new capabilities and deliver results.
- Monitor performance dashboards and use data analysis to drive insight and understand the success of launched capabilities.
- Work closely with third parties, external consultants and digital agencies.
- Ensure product development complies with all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Lead the end to end product management processes involved in the smooth running of existing products.
- Ownership of knowledge and information on existing product sets.
- Own any financial modelling needed for the budgeting, financial reporting and pricing analysis of existing products to maximise performance and meet CAF’s commercial requirements.
- Understand external competitive landscapes and insight into future trends to inform strategic product plans and development.
Skills required of our Assistant Product Manager
- Experience of supporting and delivering product performance and development plans,
- Excellent numeracy skills with experience of working with task management
- Strong communication skills
- An awareness of agile delivery methodologies
- Manage multiple stakeholders.
- You will be curious about how things work and motivated by improving them.
CAF is a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please advise us if you consider yourself to have a disability.
Interested in joining us as our Assistant Product Manager and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 15 August 2022
Please use the apply button if you are applying via our website Click to Apply Here or send your CV and Covering Letter to Recruitment@cafonline.org quoting reference number SB791
If this method of applying is not accessible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.