Customer Service Representative - GAYE (KL792)
Download Job Description [PDF]
Job title: Customer Service Representative - GAYE
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill based
Department: Customer Services
Hours: 35 hours per week
Salary: £21,930 per annum
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Customer Service Representative for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our award winning team, who deliver efficient and effective customer service to existing and prospective customers that seeks to anticipate, respond to and exceed customer expectations at all times within a pro-active Give As You Earn team. To actively promote CAF’s products and services to recognise sales opportunities and to increase new business through sustaining and upgrading the existing customer base.
Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will initially be based full time for training. Once training has been completed you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are between 8am to 6pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our CSR you will receive:
- Salary £21,930
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our CSR your key responsibilities will include:
- Complete on boarding checks using our on boarding criteria for any clients wishing to open a GAYE contract with us.
- To respond to enquiries from customers and internal stakeholders, in a professional, timely and efficient manner in accordance with departmental standards (SLA’s) and KPI’s
- To pro-actively promote CAF products and services which CAF can offer, in line with enquirer’s need
- To actively recognise and to progress/hand off sales opportunities to the relevant teams to increase business
- To obtain a high level knowledge around the systems, processes and products within the department to the level of being a point of reference for queries, to being able to identify and/or resolve issues and problems
- Develop excellent working relationships with both internal and external customers to extend own network
- Able to communicate articulately to a high level whether verbal or written communication
- To actively participate in positive communication between the Customer Service Teams
- To be proactive in the suggestion and development of new work processes and procedures, assisting with the implementation of solutions
- To participate in the performance management system by giving and receiving feedback, gathering evidence to support performance and behaviour
- Maintaining awareness of and complying with relevant CAF policies and procedures that fulfil legal/audit requirements (eg Data Protection and CAF’s Complaints Procedure)
- To ensure confidentiality in all matters, and recognise that any breach of this confidentiality will be treated very seriously
- To comply with appropriate data standards
- To carry out other duties as specified by the line manager, to support the team
Skills required of our CSR:
- Experience in a customer service environment.
- Computer literate.
- Experience in managing customer expectations and developing customer relationships.
- Good organisational skills.
- Proficient in English (oral and written).
- Competent in communicating with all levels of staff/team player.
- Competent in dealing with complex queries and complaints.
- Personal drive to exceed targets.
- Demonstrates a positive attitude and ability to motivate self.
Interested in joining us as our CSR and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number KL792
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress