Customer Service Representative (RM553a)
Download Job Description [PDF]
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Job Reference: RM553a
Contract: Permanent, Full Time 35 hours per week
Location: Kings Hill based with Hybrid working
Salary: £21,930 per annum
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as our Customer Service Representative for Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our award winning team, who look after our Private Client and Corporate Customers using your excellent customer service skills to help them make charitable donations. Our office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will initially be based full time for training and you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
At CAF you will be joining an international workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people centred, driven by innovation and together we are building a leading great and safe place to work.
In return for joining as our Customer Service Representative you will receive:
- Salary £21,930
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will include:
- Corresponding with customers via email and phone
- Creating excellent relationships with customer
- Processing donation requests
- Answering enquiries
- Providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers
Skills required of our Customer Service Representative:
- Customer service experience (perhaps you have worked in a customer contact centre before or a customer facing role and are looking for a new opportunity or you have finished education and are looking for your first role).
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good team player
- Able to work well under pressure
CAF is a Disability Confident Employer. We guarantee to interview disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the role. Please advise us if you consider yourself to have a disability.
Interested in joining us as our Customer Service Representative and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button or send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number RM553a.
If this method of applying is not accessible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.
Job Reference: RM533a