Customer Service Representative, Contact Centre (ST766)
Download Job Description [PDF]
Job title: Customer Service Representative
Contract: Fixed-Term Contract (Up to 12mths), Full Time 35 hours per week
Location: Kings Hill
Working Type: Hybrid
Department: Customer Service
Salary: £21,930 per annum
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Customer Service Representative for Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of our award winning team. Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will be based in the office full time for training and after 20 weeks you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, fixed-term basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Customer Service Representative you will receive:
- Salary £21,930
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Customer Service Representative, your key responsibilities will include:
- Corresponding with customers via telephone and in writing
- Speaking to new and existing customers in a supportive manner
- Processing donation requests
- Setting up new accounts and direct debits
- Answering enquiries
- Providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers
Skills required of our Customer Service Representative:
- Customer service experience (perhaps you have worked in a customer contact centre before or a customer facing role and are looking for a new opportunity or you have finished education and are looking for your first role).
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment
- Good team player
- Able to work well under pressure
- Used to working to deadlines
- Confident taking ownership
- MS Office and Outlook experience
Interested in joining us as our Customer Service Representative and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Closing date for applications is 11 August 2022
Please use the apply button if you are applying via our website or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ST766
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Job Reference: ST766