Job title: Grant Manager (maternity cover)
Contract: Fixed-Term Contract (12 Months)
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill or London based
Department: Philanthropy Services
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: Up to £40,000 depending on experience
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Grant Manager for Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). This is a maternity cover post for 12 months. You will be an integral part of the grant team, which manages a portfolio of national and international grant programmes. Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent, however our Grant Making team is split across both our Kent and London office. You will be based in one of our offices where you will initially be based full time for training and where you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, fixed term basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work
In return for joining as our Grant Manager you will receive:
- Salary up to £40,000
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Grant Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and supporting the grant programme requirements and implementation for the grant programmes we deliver on behalf of clients and CAF
- Identifying and developing strategies to optimise the grants administration and management processes across programmes.
- Ensuring that grant programmes are implemented according to the operational and financial needs of the client and CAF.
Skills required of our Grant Manager:
- Experience of managing the operational development and delivery of grant programmes at a local, national or international level
- High level project management experience
- Significant knowledge of the UK non-profit sector
- Understanding and use of online grant making portals
- Ability to develop grant strategy, grant policy, the delivery framework and approach for grant programmes.
Interested in joining us as our Grant Manager and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”? If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number LB739.
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress