Job title: Risk Manager
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill based
Department: CAF Bank Risk and Compliance
Hours: 35 hour per week
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Risk Manager for the CAF Bank (CAF). You will be an integral part of the Risk Team who are responsible for supporting and overseeing the business with their approach to risk management. Our Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
As our Risk Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with the Head of Risk, implement and embed a “best in class” risk management framework aligned to the needs of the organisation
- Responsible for co-ordinating the risk control and self assessment (“RCSA”) with the 1LOD. Provide support to the 1LOD with testing of controls as this is rolled out and embedded
- Lead the 1LOD through appropriate Incident Management activities.
- Support the business to develop metrics including key risk and key performance indicators and undertake analysis of risk data/information for insights and possible impacts.
- Responsible for leading the provision of risk training to 1LOD to build risk awareness within the Bank and embedding a risk aware culture.
Skills required of our Risk Manager:
- Deep technical understanding of risk methodologies, risk related control frameworks and the ability to drive and deliver their implementation.
- Strong analytical skills and a good eye for detail
- Excellent planning and organisation skills
- Proven stakeholder management capability
In return for joining as our Risk Manager you will receive:
- 26 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
Interested in joining us as our Risk Manager and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AC747
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress