Job title: Private Client Service Support
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill base
Department: Private Clients
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: £21,930 per annum
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Private Client Service Support for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) You will be an integral part of our award winning team, supporting some of our most VIP clients to achieve their philanthropic goals whilst utilising CAFs Donor Advised Fund services . Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will initially be based full time for training and you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work
In return for joining as our Private Client Service Support you will receive:
- Salary £21,930
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Private Client Service Support your key responsibilities will include:
- Undertake various administrative tasks to facilitate each stage of our service and product offerings – including account onboarding, grant and investment processing.
- Provide vital administrative and transactional task support to our Private Client Managers, continuously adding value to our clients experience throughout.
- Work directly with the charities our clients wish to support, providing guidance on our verification requirements.
Skills required for our Private Client Service Support:
- Customer Service Experience
- Administrative Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- High quality attention to detail
- Eager to learn and develop professional and personal skills to further thrive within this and future roles.
Interested in joining us as our Private Client Service Support and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number ACu715.
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress