Job title: Head of Compliance
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill base
Department: CAF Bank
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: Competitive Salary
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Head of Compliance for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF) BANK. You will be an integral part of the team of our senior Leadership team for CAF BANK and this is role you will be ensuring the bank is doing what it should eb doing from a policies and procedures perspective. Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will initially be based full time and you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work
In return for joining as our Head of Compliance you will receive:
- Salary is highly competitive
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Head of Compliance your key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring adherence to regulatory and legislative requirements, internal policies, processes, procedures and requirements.
- Undertaking deep dive assessments on key areas
- Chair the Compliance Committee (CoCo) and attend Executive Committees.
- Responsible for overseeing regulatory advice and guidance to Senior Management and other colleagues
- Provide oversight and guidance to the Compliance Team in the development, evolution and application of an effective risk based Compliance Monitoring Program
- Senior Managers Regime – ensure we are meeting our regulatory obligations
- Oversee the delivery of the Compliance Teams horizon scanning process.
- Provide and manage advice to the business on the regulatory compliance for new projects, annual reviews, marketing and new products
- Maintain Policy Approval Schedule
- Maintain Regulatory Tracker of all actions/correspondence requiring a response to the regulators
- Ensure regulatory reporting is completed and submitted accurately
- Ensure registration and permissions remain appropriate
- Oversee the management of 1LOD maintaining a CFSL Risk Management Register, and implementing the Risk Management Process.
- Oversee and support in the event of incidents or control breakdowns
- Support manage and monitor the content of the conduct training module
- To oversee the implementation and embedding of the conduct risk framework
- Comply with the FCA and PRA conduct rules
- Manage, coach and motivate individual team members to be competent compliance professionals through the discussion and agreement of performance objectives.
- To bring to the early attention to where breaches of relevant legislation and regulations are suspected.
Skills required of our Head of Compliance:
- Significant compliance experience gained in a financial institution or other similar environment
- Team management experience
- Understanding of Compliance planning and monitoring
- Compliance reporting and corporate governance including development and reviewing policy and regulatory change
- Understanding of Risk management frameworks, identifying and managing risk and related controls
- Embedding of a conduct risk framework
Interested in joining us as our Head of Compliance and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number AC736
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress