Job title: Customer Service Representative
Contract: Fixed Term Contract, Up to 12 months maternity cover
Based in: Hybrid working, Kings Hill, Kent
Department: CAF Bank
Hours: Full-time, 35 hours per week
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as our Customer Service Representative for the Charities Aid Foundation BANK (CAF) You will be an integral part of the team who support our CAF Bank customers using your excellent customer service and administrative skills. Our office is based in Kings Hill, Kent where you will initially be based full time for training and then you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, fixed term basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Customer Service Representative you will receive:
- Salary £21,930
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover (cash plan)
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will include:
- Acting as first point of contact for our customers
- Corresponding with customers via email and phone
- Creating excellent relationships with customers
- Answering enquiries
- Providing excellent customer service to existing and new customers
- Proactively promote products and services we offer.
- Administering bank accounts
Skills required of our Customer Service Representative:
- Customer service experience (perhaps you have worked in a customer contact centre before or a customer facing role and are looking for a new opportunity or you have finished education and are looking for your first role).
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Good team player
- Able to work well under pressure
- Good MS Office skills
Interested in joining us as our Customer Service Representative and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number EW738
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.