Job title: Senior Product Manager – CAF BANK
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Based in: Hybrid working, Kingshill or London base , Office first (2 days a week)
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: £54,000 per annum
We have an opportunity for you to join our Product team as our Senior Product Manager for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). We are looking for a talented individual to support CAF Bank on its transformation journey and product manage all aspects of transactional banking, cards, lending & instant access deposit products aimed at CAF Bank customers and the wider charitable sector. Central to this is helping shape the product strategy & product roadmaps for CAF Bank.
If you have a strong understanding of banking products including card management, payments (card and non-card), in addition to lending and deposit market then this is the opportunity for you.
In joining the Product team, you will be an integral part of the wider Group Brand & Marketing department. Our International Head office is based in Kings Hill, Kent. You can be based from Kingshill or from our London office and part of your time can be working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Senior Product Manager you will receive:
- Salary £54,000
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Senior Product Manager your key responsibilities will include:
- Studying the market and competitor activity
- Developing and delivering services to meet the needs of our charities and their customers.
- Leading the day-to-day management of the product(s) outlined.
- Agree, monitor and input into the delivery of annual income targets from the product set.
- Produce the financial income modelling.
- Ensure Sales and Marketing plans and resources are aligned.
- Ensure applied focus and resource in a targeted and effective way within this product set.
- Own product knowledge and information on each product, review and update these sources and communicate any changes to relevant teams
- Design and deliver product specific training.
- Ensure product controls, processes, pricing and policies are effective, customer focused and compliant with applicable legal and regulatory requirements
- Provide input into and approve promotional collateral
- Identify product improvement requirements, generate ideas for product enhancements.
- Work with teams to understand customers and their requirements, track customer satisfaction and draw customer insights to generate products and services that are attractive, sustainable and profitable.
- Managing end-to-end processes involved in the delivery of these products, with close liaison and consultation with the relevant teams including the front-line and operations.
Skills required of our Senior Product Manager:
- Product Experience
- Extensive understanding of banking products including card management, payments (card and non-card) & overdrafts, in addition to lending and deposit market knowledge
- Experience of developing and delivering product strategy and plans
- Experience of working in B2B and B2C environment
- Experience of complex stakeholder management and influencing up to Exec level
- Proven experience of budgeting, reporting and analysis
- Experience of Financial Services Product Management
- Previous line management experience desirable.
Interested in joining us as our Senior Product Manager and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number GD740
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress .