Job title: Financial Crime Officer
Contract: Permanent Full Time
Based in: Hybrid working, Kingshill base
Department: CAF Governance
Hours: 35 hour per week
Salary: £29,070 per annum
We have an opportunity for you to join our team as a Financial Crime Officer for the Charities Aid Foundation (CAF). You will be an integral part of the team of our award winning team, who oversee our Financial Crime Policies and Standards. Our International Head office is based in Kingshill, Kent and you will be based part of your time in the office and part of your time working from home.
You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working Monday to Friday, 35 hours a week. Working hours are 9am to 5pm with an hour for lunch but flexibility is available.
At CAF you will be joining a workforce who are passionate about accelerating society’s progress towards a fair and inclusive future for all. We are people focused, driven by innovation and together, we are building a great and safe great place to work.
In return for joining as our Financial Crime Officer you will receive:
- Salary £29,070
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent – on-going training programme
- Excellent pension scheme
- Private Health care cover
- Life assurance
- On-going learning and development
- Annual flu vaccination
- Employee Assistance programme to support your health and wellbeing
- CAF volunteering day
As our Financial Crime Officer your key responsibilities will include:
- The job holder is responsible for completing agreed monitoring programmes
- Analysis of findings of AML monitoring across CAF and production of reports
- Reviews will include gap analysis and training needs identification
- Advise the business on all areas of day-to-day AML policy and procedures
- Development and delivery of AML communications and initiatives
- Authorising account referrals
- Review BBA notices and requests form the FCA and Police
- Review, analyse and authorise appropriate action with Global Screening matches
- Provide training for staff on use of Global Screening and Management
- Support CAF product governance arrangements to ensure financial crime risk is being effectively managed
Skills required of our Financial Crime Officer:
- Experience in advising on financial crime matters in an organisation with a diverse range of business activities.
- Experience of managing a diverse workload in relation to financial crime activities Significant compliance experience gained in a financial institution or other similar environment working in Financial Crime (e.g. financial institution, law enforcement, )
- Comprehensive knowledge of regulations relating to Financial Crime Compliance.
- Understanding of businesses, structures, governance and control frameworks and process & control infrastructures of firms in the financial services sector
- Highly numerate, with the ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately to inform decisions around key functions.
- Ability to exercise oversight, knowledge and understanding of financial crime, anti money laundering, counter terrorist financing and sanctions policies, procedures and control arrangements in a complex financial operation.
Interested in joining us as our Financial Crime Officer and being part of an organisation who are people focused and are “Together Building Opportunity”. If yes, apply today, we would love to hear from you.
Please use the apply button/send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number KH726
If this method of applying is not possible, please contact a member of the HR team on 03000 123 566 to discuss how we can support you to apply.
Please note we endeavour to reply to everyone, but it is not always possible. If you have not heard from us within two weeks of your application, please assume in this instance we have not been able to progress.